Teamforce Paintball is the number one choice for children’s activities in Swansea for school groups. We’ve provided paintball to local schools and catered for 1,000’s of school children over the years where we provide a fun, engaging and safe activities.
Our exciting game zones and scenarios, mixed with our outstanding safety record means schools frequently visit us. Our paintball centre in Swansea is fully insured and we regularly undergo health and safety checks.
Paintballing is a great children’s activity to encourage exercise, teamwork and confidence. We frequently see children of all ages gain confidence throughout their day of paintballing at Teamforce, where children have taken their newfound confidence into the classroom.
If you’re looking for children’s activities in Swansea or South Wales then Teamforce is the ideal outdoor centre for you. Our outstanding safety record mixed with our exciting game zones, protective paintball equipment & ability to cater for up to 120 players makes it the ideal school day out or children’s activity. We are registered members of the UKPSF (UK Paintball Sports Federation) and as such operate to written procedures for the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
We can offer junior paintball for school children aged 8 years+ and paintball for school children aged 11 years or older.
In our purposely-built paintball centre we have sheltered picnic benches, an on-site shop with sweets & refreshments, storage lockers and more. To see the full list of our on-site facilities please click here
Teamforce Paintball centre is located just 2 miles off Junction 46 of the M4 and we have parking for school buses & cars.
To find out more about how we can help organise your school trip or children’s activity then please contact us today for further information on 01792 772311 or at [email protected]
We took almost 100 pupils in December, having visited many times before – the kids loved it! There was plenty of mud, a large variety of game scenarios and the whole event was very well organised. The safety briefing was clear and safety was reinforced throughout the day. There is plenty of opportunity to buy extras – including snacks, extra paintballs, gloves etc…. We opted for the package that included 200 paintballs and a hot lunch which was good value for the kids. All in all a great day out! Mr Turpin, Olchfa Comprehensive School
To find out more about how we can help organise your outdoor activity in Swansea then please contact us today for further information on 01792 772311 or at [email protected]
We know organising a group activity is a time consuming task so here are a couple of points that will make the process a little easier for you.
- Give us a call on 01792 772311 so we can check availability for your chosen date.
- We can reserve your places for a couple of days, subject to availability.
- When you have confirmed player numbers, give us a call to confirm your booking with payment.
- We accept school and college cheques but unfortunately we can’t accept personal cheques.
- All tickets must be prepaid to confirm your booking.
- You can download a copy of our consent from to print for each player.
- Players under the age of 16 require a signature of a parent or guardian.
- Players over the age of 16 can complete the form prior to arrival to reduce check in time or with us on the day.
- We recommend to wear old outdoor clothing, wellies or boots for your paintball session as all the zones are set in woodland.
- Please let everyone in your group know what to wear and what to bring so they can come prepared and have a great time.
- We accept cash and credit/debit card payments in the Tuck Shop (minimum spend £10 on cards)
- Extra paintballs and grenades can be purchased on the day, prices are available on our website.
- If you need any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.